THE PAST 20 YEARS HAS BEEN A BLAST, WORKING WITH AMAZINGAMAZING CLIENTS LIKE YOU.
You can be up and running with a product design brief in no time.
5 REASONS TO SPEAK WITH PRODUCT DESIGNERS – FIRST STEP
Often clients have gone around the houses before we begin speaking. We have seen time and time again, clients spend precious budget on Patent work which is superseded within our first engagement.
1) There is no better team to speak with regarding your idea, than specialists, with 20 years experience in developing products that sell. Especially when their passion, is your success.
2) Patent companies, know how to write patents, but not develop successful products. It is essential to use them when the time is right.
3) Patenting an idea before it has been reviewed by product designers, runs the risk of limiting your potential!
4) Speak with product designers, before embarking on patent drafting. The drafting process, ties you down, when you should be spreading your wings. Patent when you have selected an optimised design pathway.
5) Sometimes the most limiting factor that holds a product back, was its brief. If it is that important, you don’t want to do this unguided, without a thorough review and chance to shake down your thinking.